Question on ComboBox Control

Nov 29, 2011 at 4:19 AM

I have figured out how to populate the ComboBox list using a List comprised of a class with value pairs. Seems to work fine.

From looking at the code it appears there is no way to default which element in the list is currently selected. The ComboBox always seems to default to the first element in my bound List.

Is there a way to set the default selected value in the ComboBox control without making mods to the ComboBox class ?

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Dec 7, 2011 at 3:41 AM
Edited Dec 7, 2011 at 3:42 AM

It seems the original developer must not be monitoring this project.  No response to questions since 11/28/2011.

Too bad.

This project has promise.

Coordinator
Dec 15, 2011 at 7:19 AM

I'm sorry for the delay but i've got a lot a things to do in my daily job.

I will worked on AMF hardly soon.

For the moment, i don't add a default item in combobox, but i will be a great feature.

Jun 21, 2012 at 4:28 AM
Edited Jun 21, 2012 at 4:29 AM

Hi ymartel,

AMF is great tool for developing the mobile apps which supports many mobile platform.

I need to know how to handle the combobox event. The second combo box value should be changed based on the selection of the other combo box.

Selection event - OnSelectedIndexChanged is not supported by AMF - Mobile combo box.

Please advise me how to handle this event or any other option available? also how to use asp:dropdownlist in the mobile framework is it possible?

Appreciated if you could reply me on immediate basis. Because I need to deliver the project in the urgent basis.

Thanks

Prabakar